Thank you so much for booking in to come and see us in store and we can’t wait to meet you and have some fun trying dresses on! We are a friendly (if slightly crazy) store and we love to get to know our brides, as it helps us make sure we offer you the best experience and service possible and have a fabulous time with you while we find your perfect dress!
Here are 5 things to welcome you on your way to becoming a #TWRbride:
- Free Parking!! Oh how we love our car park!! We are lucky enough to have a HUGE shop which is on the first floor, which allows our brides to have privacy as you and your party get your own room where you can settle in and have fun finding your dress. We have a FREE shared car park behind our store, and our entrance is from the car park. We keep our door locked, so just ring the bell and we will come down, greet you with a smile and welcome you into our store! We allocate around an hour to an hour and a half for your first bridal visit to us.
- Be Prepared to Get Changed! We know this sounds silly as you are coming to try dresses on but we do need to help you in and out of the gowns so brides often say that they wished they had worn more sensible underwear! If you would like to wear a strapless bra, you can but it is not essential! Just a side note….the underwear doesn’t have to match – brides always apologise for not having matching bra and pants on – but it really doesn’t matter!!!
- Who Do You Want to Share the Magic with You? Finding your perfect wedding dress really is a magical moment, and you must make sure you have the important people in your life you want to share that moment here with you. We always advise our brides to bring along guests who will be excited for them and happy to help choose their dress, and of course keep their choice a secret!
- Be ready to “Say Yes to the Dress!” You really can find your perfect dress in the first shop you visit, and it can honestly be the first dress you ever try on! Magic happens every day in our store, and brides almost always find their dress when they least expect it and are always surprised it can be so easy! This is why it is so important to bring your “Most Important People” with you, so when your moment happens, you can share it with them.
- Expect the Unexpected! Come with an open mind and enjoy the process of trying on different styles that you really hadn’t thought of and just see what happens! Dress size doesn’t matter in our shop as we have styles to try on in store from sizes 8-28, and we have our secret ways of pinning gowns so you will be spoiled for choice. We are also masters at tweaking and modifying dress styles to accommodate our brides requests so an imagination is key as we can adapt designs to make them unique to you!
We also have a few more Blogs that are super helpful for brides to be starting their wedding dress search such as:
We look forward to seeing you soon, and if you have any questions before you come in, just contact us! We look forward to meeting you and see you soon!
Love The Wedding Rooms Girls.